Gratitude Stones

Gratitude Stones
Gratitude Stones! Bring more love into your life! : )

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lucinda's Guardian


This is a custom painting I did for a special friend, Lucinda! She gave me a little photo of her and her cousin and wanted an image done to share with her. The photo is soft and sweet with several elements to take into consideration.




I always have to do something that makes a painting mine, adds some type of symbolism for the client and hopefully connects with others! As I looked at this photograph and played with it in my creative mindspace, I was waiting for it to show me some magic! And then the image of an angel appeared in the bark of the tree, as if she were watching over these two little girls. POOF! The idea for Lucinda's Guardian was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment